This morning I saw Robert van der Roer at a Dutch TV news show WNL. He’s a Dutch diplomacy expert. No doubt you have guys like that in your country. Of course it was about Russia and Putin. For a moment I thought ‘I’m going to write a column like Jan Dijkgraaf (a Dutch professional buttkicker) often does, a letter from Niek to Robert’. I won’t do it that way. Jan always knows how to keep his columns short. Again I won’t be able to do that, although I will try to do it at this point in writing.
The reason to write this column is not Robert (he only triggered me) but a documentary I saw recently. A subject that I often talk about and which I also wrote about earlier. The reason to write about it again is the controversy about the poisoning of Mr. Skripal and his daughter by, as Theresa May proclaimed, ‘highly likely’ the Russians and so Putin.
I have read quite a bit about it on different websites (other than the MSM) and on my favorite website LewRockwell.com. On this site I read the following article: Four Days to Declare a Cold War. Because proof apparently no longer has any value in the West, I assume that it is highly likely that the Skripal case again is a Western false flag (here the definition and a list of 58 admitted false flags). The false flag described in the article is much more likely to me (and hopefully to you) than the lie of Theresa May.
Picture from my Tweet dated march 23
Why is that false flag much more likely? What has already been suggested by many, what is the importance of this attack for Putin and Russia? Who really does have an interest? You don’t know? Didn’t you read the article in which the 58 admitted false flags are described? Oh, you are not convinced yet?
Then it is time to go to the documentary that I mentioned at the beginning. Sit down and relax, it takes 1 hour and 42 minutes but it’s worth it and don’t be bothered by the title. Read instead of New World Order (Bush senior, Bill Clinton and Gorbachev talk about it in the docu) Globalization because that’s what it’s about. The long way to this Globalization is clearly explained in this docu. Especially the second part shows a lot about recent history. The documentary was published in October 2013, so the events of recent years (including the proxy war in Syria and the regime change in Ukraine) have not been incorporated. After seeing the docu you will hopefully be able to better understand these events and the current situation we are in (the further isolation of Russia and possibly further escalation).
After seeing this docu, the question remains, where are we going with the world? I see two scenarios, one more positive than the other:
- Russia and China oppose (I think rightly) against the globalization forced by the West.
- Russia and China play along with the ‘game’ towards the globalization desired by the ‘elite’.
In scenario 1, there seems to be some hope. I wrote about that earlier in my column A New World Awaits? English version. This scenario is disastrous for the West, especially the US. The US has built up a government debt of more than 20 trillion US$. The demise of the so-called PetroDollar means the downfall of the US and Europe. From this column the following quote about the PetroDollar:
‘Related to oil there’s yet another problem for the US, the PetroDollar (article in Dutch, video’s in English). This article also gives a good insight into the criminal role of the US in the world. Shortly summarized, oil can only be paid with US Dollars. With the rise of the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), the PetroDollar is increasingly under pressure because these countries (want to) pay oil in currencies other than the US Dollar. Renounce the PetroDollar, as Iraq, Libya and Syria wanted to do, you will regret that and pay a high price, especially small countries. A quote from the article about the PetroDollar:
‘According to many, there are forces in the United States who even want to start a third world war to maintain its power. Moreover, China, Iran and Russia don’t want the PetroDollar Debt anymore and work on a cautious dismantling of the PetroDollar. The problem is that there is a Debtbomb stuck on it. When the PetroDollar is bumped of her throne this will have unprecedented, enormous consequences for our financial system, particularly in the West. The US will therefore make every effort to maintain the PetroDollar, thus providing terrorism and the war industry further service. Again, the War on Terror and the PetroDollar are feeding each other‘
In scenario 2, the disaster will be even greater. Sometimes it’s called a ‘Global reset’. I also wrote (translated) the following document (longread) All Wars Are Well Planned Banker Wars, Including World War 3. Much of what is written in this article (dated may 2014, just after the US-orchestrated coup in Ukraine) is also mentioned in the documentary. From the article the following quote:
‘Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.
World War 3 Timeline
These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:
- Prelude – The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
- Act 1 – The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
- Act 2 – Israel at War — Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader – probably a Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
- Act 3 – Far East — “Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind’s existence” – Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
- Act 4 – Erosion of Confidence in ‘The System’ so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough ‘terrorist’ attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
- Act 5 – The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
- Act 6 – Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
- Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?
Both Biblical prophecy and the Illuminati plan state that Israel is the key. The Third World War is planned to begin when Israel goes to war against her Arab enemies. Then, and only then, will all the other elements begin to occur and they will do so in rapid succession. The plan is to have one disaster following another in such rapid succession that, before people can mentally and emotionally handle one disastrous news event, they will be hit with another. It is also accurate to say that until ALL of the elements for WW3 are in place, the plan will not commence.
While it would be naive to suggest a specific timeline for the events leading up to and including World War 3, we do know that the plans for World War 3 are well advanced, and our leaders involved in this secret plan are waiting only for the right signal before all-out war begins’.
Which scenario it will be? I have no idea. Rather 1 than 2. That it will be one of those two is now almost certain for me. But is there no other, third scenario possible? Ultimately a successful globalization resulting in peace, well-being and prosperity for everyone? Looking at our ‘leaders’ and what is going on right now, I do not believe in it (Utopia). Do you?
In conclusion, I would like to return to Robert van der Roer, and also to other experts, journalists and politicians. What do they know what we don’t know or what do some of us know what they don’t seem to know?
To get that clear, or at least trying to do that, I use the following 4 (somewhat arbitrary, generalizing) categories (whoever fits the shoe……is that also an English saying?):
- People who don’t care about what’s going on in the world.
- People who follow and believe the MSM (people who can easily be influenced by mainstream newsstations and newspapers).
- People who are critical of the MSM, consult various alternative sources, know reasonably or very well what is really going on and oppose the plans of the ‘elite’.
- People who know reasonably or very well what is going on but who consciously keep the truth hidden (forced or unconstrained), go along with the MSM narrative or direct them in their reporting. By me a.k.a. ‘elite’ puppets.
It is often quite easy to determine who belong to the groups 1, 2 or 3. In case of group 4, I find that a little more difficult. Certainly, as far as I am concerned, our ‘leaders’ clearly belong to group 4. So, to which group do people like Robert van der Roer and other experts belong? And if you look at some journalists and politicians? And to yourself?
We can still ask Robert (and others), right?